Wednesday, January 26, 2011

A Year Remembered

I didn't read as much as I wanted to last year. But, to keep track of things, I compiled a list of novels I read during 2010 so I can compare with this year's progress.

1. The Time Traveller's Wife-Audrey Niffenegger
2. Streetcar Named Desire-Tennessee Williams
3. A Widow for One Year-John Irving
4. Revolutionary Road-Richard Yates
5. Black Boy-Richard Wright
6. Lolita-Vladmir Nabokov
7. Professor of Desire-Philip Roth
8. Portnoy's Complaint-Philip Roth
9. Water for Elephants-Sara Gruen
10. The Dying Animal-Philip Roth
11. The Feast of Love- Charles Baxter
12. The Human Stain-Philip Roth
13. Blind Assassin-Margaret Atwood
14. A Prayer for Owen Meany-John Irving
15. Ghost Writer-Philip Roth
16. Disgrace-JM Coetzee
17. Zuckerman Unbound- Philip Roth
18. American Pastoral - Philip Roth
19. Prague Orgy - Philip Roth
20. Short Second Life of Bree Tanner - Stephenie Meyer
21. Girl with a Dragon Tattoo - Stieg Larsson
22. The Anatomy Lesson - Philip Roth
23. Bridges of Madison County - Richard Waller
24. The Breast - Philip Roth
25. Deception - Philip Roth
26. The Girl Who Played with Fire - Steig Larsson
27. Shadowplay - Charles Baxter
28. A Theft- Saul Bellow
29. Marry Me - John Updike
30. The Girl who Kicked the Hornet's Nest- Stieg Larsson
31. Sabbath's Theater-Philip Roth


2011 Goal: 52 novels

I've read three so far this year so, I'm on my way!

No comments: